Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my HH toothbar today and boy what a nice looking unit. It matches the bucket paint perfectly.
It looks heavy duty and should be strong enough to tear out some hard ground and a few small stumps with
ease.
I want to personally thank Greg at HH for his help on the order. My credit card was rejected for some odd reason
so I called my bank and they said the security code on the back was the problem but when we resubmitted it the order went right through. Greg was really patient with me on the order and helped me get all the blanks filled correctly.

We placed the order on the 4th and today is the 10th. So delivery time was excellent.

·
Registered
12,279 Posts
It will definitely live up to your expectations, I love mine. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My thread was moved but that's OK

I thought the thread might get moved because I praised the vendor, Greg and Heavy Hitch, but that's fine because I wanted to let the attachment forum viewers know how nice the toothbar was and also how helpful Greg was. Moving the thread also let's the vendors forum know as well. :bigthumb:

I love this forum!!

·
Premium Member
7,607 Posts
I thought the thread might get moved because I praised the vendor, Greg and Heavy Hitch, but that's fine because I wanted to let the attachment forum viewers know how nice the toothbar was and also how helpful Greg was. Moving the thread also let's the vendors forum know as well. :bigthumb:

I love this forum!!
Our moderators do a great job of keeping us on the right track.

Most likely someone doing the research for a product will look under the vendors area. At least I do...

Always good to hear positive feedback. :bigthumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts