Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in middle of AZ. We got a blizzard here today. Over a foot a snow and strong winds. I got the tractor out and pushed it out of the way. I also made a path down the road cause we ain't got no plow service. You folks east and north get ready it is heading your way. Can't wait for next week when it will be 50's again

IMGP1680.JPG

IMGP1681.JPG

IMGP1682.JPG

IMGP1683.JPG

IMGP1684.JPG

IMGP1685.JPG

IMGP1686.JPG

IMGP1687.JPG

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Good grief! I don't think I have had one foot in a day here in Ohio all winter so far.

·
Premium Member
13,972 Posts
Good grief! I don't think I have had one foot in a day here in Ohio all winter so far.
Same here ,, most we've had is maybe 5" , seen 6-8" yesterday about 15 miles away from our place.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I'm betting there were a lot of jealous eye's cast on you and your Deere while you were out cleaning up.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
:lol: if we got 6 inches of snow today and 6 inches of snow tomorrow we still just call it 6 inches of snow.

Pretty lucky to have that loader.:good2:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
It took me 3hrs last night to clear 1,300ft of driveway and the area by the in the picture below. The Nissan Xterra was dragging center in the snow coming down the drive. She is listed with 9.1 inches of clearance. My Mini with three would not have done too well.

The new edge tamers are awesome. Today it hit 50 and that 1/4 of an inch left behind all melted right off.

E63AD0BD-D72D-4C33-8D04-CD193CEA89F6.jpeg

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
It took me 3hrs last night to clear 1,300ft of driveway and the area by the in the picture below. The Nissan Xterra was dragging center in the snow coming down the drive. She is listed with 9.1 inches of clearance. My Mini with three would not have done too well.

The new edge tamers are awesome. Today it hit 50 and that 1/4 of an inch left behind all melted right off.

That's a long removal job! Is your camera off a little or is the building a hurting unit! It appears a foot of snow may cause some grief for the building too.... I can only wish for 50 degrees! I did the opposite of Frank and relied on the weather guessers and didn't clear the drive, now it's frozen solid,,, Can't win sometimes.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
No drought anyway

I live in middle of AZ. We got a blizzard here today. Over a foot a snow and strong winds. I got the tractor out and pushed it out of the way. I also made a path down the road cause we ain't got no plow service. You folks east and north get ready it is heading your way. Can't wait for next week when it will be 50's again

View attachment 673426

View attachment 673428

View attachment 673430

View attachment 673432

View attachment 673434

View attachment 673448

View attachment 673450

View attachment 673452
Well, I guess maybe there isn't a drought there right now anyway, lol.

Treefarmer

·
Premium Member
7,660 Posts
Global Warming Sucks.

In a few years you'll be planting palm trees!

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Global Warming Sucks.

In a few years you'll be planting palm trees!
I wish, I'm getting too old for this winter thing.
I actually do love the changing seasons and cutting firewood in the summer and burning it when it's snowing.
It just seems at my latitude that winter lasts seven months anymore.
We have not had really warm weather until late May the last few years I can remember.

·
Premium Member
1,614 Posts

View attachment 673426

View attachment 673428

View attachment 673430

View attachment 673432

View attachment 673434

View attachment 673448

View attachment 673450

View attachment 673452
If Your don't Mind me asking were exactly In AZ are You ?
Because this will Keep My wife away from the Idea of Going to Arizona for the winter :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
7,660 Posts
:thumbup1gif:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts