Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, Wade here, just bought my first John Deere tractor last Friday (October 25, 2019). It's a 2019 John Deere 3025D with a 300E loader. ALL SMILES HERE!!!:good2: I have been using a 1950 Ford 8N to take care of my 7 acres and found I was needing to do more than it could handle. I chose the 3 series D model as it has a gear driven transmission that was added to the line up this year. I Look forward to getting to know the John Deere community on this forum. IMG_3001.JPG :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome neighbor!!!!!

Dave

Reactions: Herminator

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Welcome. I think you might be the first one on here with a D. It will be interesting to hear what your thoughts are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome. I think you might be the first one on here with a D. It will be interesting to hear what your thoughts are.
Love the D, 8 speeds forward, 8 in reverse. clutch and brakes are set up like the older tractors including my Ford 8n that I'm used to. From my understanding, the hydro transmission along with fluid for the bucket/implements can reduce flow causing issues in some of these lighter tractors. So far, I'm loving it!

·
Administrator
20,906 Posts
Wade,
:wgtt:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,849 Posts
Hi all, Wade here, just bought my first John Deere tractor last Friday (October 25, 2019). It's a 2019 John Deere 3025D with a 300E loader. ALL SMILES HERE!!!:good2: I have been using a 1950 Ford 8N to take care of my 7 acres and found I was needing to do more than it could handle. I chose the 3 series D model as it has a gear driven transmission that was added to the line up this year. I Look forward to getting to know the John Deere community on this forum.
That means you made a good deal. :thumbup1gif:
Welcome to GTT.

Reactions: rtgt

·
Premium Member
13,672 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
5,589 Posts
:gtfam:

·