Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just agreed to buy a 2017 3025E with 21 hours on it. It's gonna be serviced and inspected by the local dealer. It has a 160 loader and new box blade. I plan to use it to move some recently dropped trees, grade/maintain about 100yds of gravel driveway, may move some dirt around to level the parking/turn around area and grade/level a service road that runs down the side of the property......for starters. I'm looking forward to learning all I can about the "green" lifestyle!!
My first question is that I cannot find the 3025E listed here. Which category of compact tractor does it belong in? MCUT or LCUT?
Thanx!!

·
Premium Member
14,133 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Administrator
20,366 Posts
Mike,

You are solidly into the LCUT forum my friend. :good2:

So now, how about some pics?

·
Registered
4,256 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
12,581 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have just agreed to buy a 2017 3025E with 21 hours on it. It's gonna be serviced and inspected by the local dealer. It has a 160 loader and new box blade. I plan to use it to move some recently dropped trees, grade/maintain about 100yds of gravel driveway, may move some dirt around to level the parking/turn around area and grade/level a service road that runs down the side of the property......for starters. I'm looking forward to learning all I can about the "green" lifestyle!!
My first question is that I cannot find the 3025E listed here. Which category of compact tractor does it belong in? MCUT or LCUT?
Thanx!!
Yeah, and what have you got planned for the week after?? Welcome to the Green Side!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome from Milan Ohio.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
:wgtt:from MN

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx, I'll post some pics when I actually have it on the property. It's been sitting for two years, under cover, so I'm sending it to the dealer for service and inspection first.
Mike

Mike,

You are solidly into the LCUT forum my friend. :good2:

So now, how about some pics?

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,123 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Thanx, I'll post some pics when I actually have it on the property. It's been sitting for two years, under cover, so I'm sending it to the dealer for service and inspection first.
Mike
Great plan having it checked out before you buy it. Welcome to the Forum, I'm a newb myself and have learned a lot.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,204 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts