Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I thought I would introduce myself and make my first post. My name is Nick and I live in the Madison WI area. I currently have a 2009 X500 Lawn and Garden Tractor with a 54" deck. RandyM kindly referred me to the site and it looks like it's set up well for quick access to some good information.
Randy has actually been a good friend of mine for about 11 years now. He has taught me a lot about my cars and other fun toys.
I'm sure I will find this site usefull for helpful advice on getting the most out of my X500 Lawn and Garden Tractor.

Thanks.

Nick.

·
Administrator
21,038 Posts
:welcomedt

Any friend of Randy's is a friend of ours!

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Hey Nick!

I'll welcome you aboard even if you do know Randy...

Pete

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Hey Nick!

I'll welcome you aboard even if you do know Randy...

Pete
Your right Pete I wouldn't be advertising that you know me either.

Hey Nick, we will need to see some pics of the machine and fill us in on your upgrade (protective film).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well once I get my machine back home from it's resting place for last winter then I can try to take some pics of the protective mods. I'll have to look on our picture hard drive to find some pics of the actual machine. I'll see if I have time tonight. I still have a lot of work to do around the house that I squeeze in each night.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I finally got around to uploading a few pictures of the machine. No pics of the mods yet as they will be hard to see anyhow. The only real modification is I put 3M clear protective tape in stratigic areas to help protect the paint finish from footwear scuffs and scratches. Anyhow I put 3 pictures in my album of the machine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts