Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Corndog Hater
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would give all a shout out....Hello! It looks like a lot of great info here with a lot of nice folks. I hope to be able to contribute and read of others "Green Fever". The green blood definitely runs through my veins and luckily I found a great wife with the same affliction! Currently we have an X728 and a 185 but are going tomorrow to "test mow" with a 1026R and 60d 7Iron deck...Can't wait!:dance:

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Welcome CP!

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
The green blood definitely runs through my veins and luckily I found a great wife with the same affliction! :dance:
Two things to be thankful for. Welcome, you'll like it here.

·
Administrator
21,037 Posts
Welcome to DT:bye:

·
Registered
280 Posts
welcome to deeretalk

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Welcome to DT.

So, how did that test mow go? Do you have one on order?

·
Corndog Hater
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well...The test mow went great, the 1026R is a real nice tractor. The only things I didn't care for were the placement of the fuel gauge (not on the dash) and the view of the hood from the seat isn't as great as the X728. :lol: Definitely two very minor issues for me, but it does have a cool hood ornament! The 7Iron deck really cuts some grass, much better than the 62"deck does on our X728, which at times struggles to power the deck with our thick turf. Decisions, decisions...I will keep you posted.:think:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts