Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a little while already, great forum! Hello from my igloo in way northern Alberta.

Grew up on my dads 455 jd so I'm used to the color green. Bought a 10 acre acreage, got married and decided it was time for my own John Deere! Bought a 2014 3320, 300cx, box blade and tiller for now. Added hydraulic top link, And my want/must have attchment list keeps growing! 4th and 5th rear SCV and another diverter valve are next, along with tilt cylinder, grapple and forks.

Love my tractor so far!

·
Administrator
17,982 Posts
:wgtt:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts
Welcome to GTT Reny28.
Nice entrance to the forum.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,417 Posts

Welcome from New York.

Nice tractor and thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Nice:greentractorride:

·
Administrator
20,712 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Howdy neighbor! I'm just outside Calgary near Cochrane but work in Fort Mac.

Where abouts are you?

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
My igloo is just about melted the last few days...

Hello from Carvel, west of Edmonton :drinks:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody!

I'm from a small town, La Crete. If you know where High Level is, one hour south west of there. But working all over alberta for the summer and in Grande Prairie come logging season. And yeah my igloo is the better part of melted as well. lol been having temps in the high 20's low 30's last few days.

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Been lurking for a little while already, great forum! Hello from my igloo in way northern Alberta
Hi neighbour! :greentractorride:

We are east of YEG, and new to the acreage life (other than some months as a dairy farm hired hand in my younger days).

==Grizzler

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Hi neighbour! :greentractorride:

We are east of YEG, and new to the acreage life (other than some months as a dairy farm hired hand in my younger days).

==Grizzler
Howdy! Not sure what you mean by YEG. Where is that at?

I'm new to setting up an acreage as well. I Grew up on 5 acres 3 minutes from town. But it was a very town like setting compared to ours. Ours will be more like a small farm. Acreage is 10 acres of trees, I cleared the driveway, yard site, and dugout spot two summers ago. Built up the driveway and got the dugout done. So the base is there but lots of work to go!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome from Michigan and nice green beast!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Howdy! Not sure what you mean by YEG. Where is that at?

I'm new to setting up an acreage as well. I Grew up on 5 acres 3 minutes from town. But it was a very town like setting compared to ours. Ours will be more like a small farm. Acreage is 10 acres of trees, I cleared the driveway, yard site, and dugout spot two summers ago. Built up the driveway and got the dugout done. So the base is there but lots of work to go!
YEG is pilot-talk for Edmonton. Not that I am one!

Sounds like you will have lots to do there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts