Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

Name is Dom and 28 years of age, I own a small landscape maintenance/ construction business. New to the tractor life, I picked up a 1025R almost 2 weeks ago, but i am really enjoying it. Ive put roughly 100 hrs on the machine and gone through first service as well. Really enjoying it and getting as much seat time as i can wether its snow removal at the moment or ripping down the road to the mailbox (roughly a mile away).

I bought the 1025 with the 54" blower (monster of a unit) and the 54" blade, Haven't had much time with the blade as I'm making 2 9" extensions for each side. Wife and I bought a acreage outside the city and thought this would be the best piece of equipment for us. Planning on picking up a FEL and Tiller.

Land and driveways were neglected for years and will need lots of levelling and care to get it where i want. I have 3 Ramrod Mini Skidsteers but they're slow and don't get much accomplished over the majority of the property. Will probably need a box blade and rear blade as well.

Any other attachments i may need? Brands people recommend? Located in Canada it doesn't seem like we have the best support in some areas. Also don't want to pay a fortune at the dealer.

·
Administrator
20,712 Posts
Dom,

:wgtt:

We’d love to see your new 1025R. :good2:

·
Registered
4,417 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Premium Member
13,382 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dom and congratulations on the new tractor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts