Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang!

Just wanted to drop a note and introduction. I recently picked up a great deal on a gently used 2018 JD 1025r with FEL, 60D MMM, quick hitch, box blade and tiller. The wife and I are now empty nesters and building our forever home on 15 acres. We plan to use the 1025r for normal mowing, gardening, driveway maintenance, firewood, etc., etc. I've not been following this forum until recently but have seen about every 1025r video on YT and am an avid TTWT follower as well.

Looking forward to getting to know folks and consuming the information you all have shared over the years.

Mike

·
Administrator
20,844 Posts
Mike,
:wgtt:

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
Welcome from just south of you in Kentucky and congratulations on the new tractor.

Reactions: Herminator

·
Super Moderator
5,573 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
13,612 Posts

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Registered
4,468 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Hey gang!

Just wanted to drop a note and introduction. I recently picked up a great deal on a gently used 2018 JD 1025r with FEL, 60D MMM, quick hitch, box blade and tiller. The wife and I are now empty nesters and building our forever home on 15 acres. We plan to use the 1025r for normal mowing, gardening, driveway maintenance, firewood, etc., etc. I've not been following this forum until recently but have seen about every 1025r video on YT and am an avid TTWT follower as well.

Looking forward to getting to know folks and consuming the information you all have shared over the years.

Mike
Welcome! Would love to meet up with you someday!

Tim

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,759 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
558 Posts