Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently joined after researching a problem with a friends 2305. I've had several John Deere tractors over the years including a B and H. Currently I own a 300 garden tractor and an X495. Used the 300 for years, added a blade and a tiller and completely rebuilt the engine. It still runs like new but doesn't see much use anymore. My X495 is a lot easier to drive, more powerful and does a great job mowing and clearing snow. Have this 2305 torn down in my shop with transaxle problems, may add it to the fleet if I can get it back into shape. I've tried to make a couple posts on the subject but they never seem to appear on the forum so guess I'm here to try this.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
12,300 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from the Quad Cities. I live in Illinois but work in Iowa. glad to have you join us and look forward to your input.

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Administrator
20,304 Posts

I found and fixed one of your posts. I left the other one alone since it’s basically a duplicate.

Sometimes the forum will automatically moderate a post from a new member accidentally. Usually we catch it, but not in your case. My apologies sir. :hi:

In any case, you’re all set. Post away. :thumbup1gif:

·
Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Premium Member
13,969 Posts