Green Tractor Talk banner

Hello from Kentucky

3K views 29 replies 27 participants last post by  Uncle Wayne 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I have read through these forums many times about questions I have had about my tractor over the past few years. I started my John Deere fleet as a small child with all my ERTL various scale toys. The family farm (30 acres) has since been passed on to my dad and I. In 2015 I stepped up to much larger scale toys, I purchased a used 2012 3032e with a loader, that had 72 hours on it. It also came with cutter, grader blade, and a box blade. All of which were 5' in size. My intended goal was to try to maintain what little bit of fields we had left, and try to clean some of the brush back up to usable land again also. I was having a hard time with this tractor being so small in power. March of last year I decided it was time to step up again, I went to a 2019 4052m with a loader, that now has 200 hours on it. I quickly learned this was the size I should have been running all along. I decided it I should probably join the community to learn as much as I can about these new technology tractors though, I have found a deal on a 2019 4066r with a cab. I am going to sign papers tomorrow on this actually and trade in the 4052m towards it also. I have found there is much to learn about this cab tractor compared to the other more simple models. Thanks for having me though! I am excited to learn.

Here is a picture of my original 2012 3032e.

Here is the 2019 4052m I purchased last March, the day I drove it at the dealership.

That was a Benjamin laying on the ground behind me.

Trying out the Cutter

And here is the new trade I'll be signing for tomorrow.

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin.

#4 ·
Welcome from Central Ohio

#5 ·
Hello everyone, I have read through these forums many times about questions I have had about my tractor over the past few years. I started my John Deere fleet as a small child with all my ERTL various scale toys. The family farm (30 acres) has since been passed on to my dad and I. In 2015 I stepped up to much larger scale toys, I purchased a used 2012 3032e with a loader, that had 72 hours on it. It also came with cutter, grader blade, and a box blade. All of which were 5' in size. My intended goal was to try to maintain what little bit of fields we had left, and try to clean some of the brush back up to usable land again also. I was having a hard time with this tractor being so small in power. March of last year I decided it was time to step up again, I went to a 2019 4052m with a loader, that now has 200 hours on it. I quickly learned this was the size I should have been running all along. I decided it I should probably join the community to learn as much as I can about these new technology tractors though, I have found a deal on a 2019 4066r with a cab. I am going to sign papers tomorrow on this actually and trade in the 4052m towards it also. I have found there is much to learn about this cab tractor compared to the other more simple models. Thanks for having me though! I am excited to learn.

Here is a picture of my original 2012 3032e.

View attachment 780407
Welcome to GTT. This is a great place to learn and discuss tractors etc. Kent

#6 ·
Welcome from southern KY!

#7 ·
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

#16 ·
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

Reactions: tlocke95
#19 ·
Welcome to GTT

#20 ·
Welcome to GTT from the Great Lakes State.............

#24 ·
A big welcome to the GTT forum from Pennsylvania!!

#26 ·
Welcome from Northeastern Pennsylvania.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.