Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2022 1025R
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Rob and I'm from Minnesota.

Just took delivery of my new 1025R TLB today. I believe it's the 2022 model as it has MN in the serial number for year/model. Did a ton of research on various sub-compact models and ultimately decided on the John Deere. Purchased the tractor with the following attachments. Backhoe, 60in MMM, forks, 647 tiller, box blade, 60" landscape rake, and the iMatch quick hitch. Box blade and rake are still on back order so I don't have those just yet. Still have to purchase some weights for ballast before spring gets here.

My wife and I just recently finished building our new home on a little over 5 acers of land that needs a lot of work. Brush clearing, grading, retaining walls, etc.

Looking forward to learning as I go.

Regards,

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Welcome from southern KY!

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
Welcome from MN! What part of the state? Owatonna here.

·
Premium Member
1,711 Posts
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

·
Registered
5,305 Posts

Just took delivery of my new 1025R TLB today. I believe it's the 2022 model as it has MN in the serial number for year/model. Did a ton of research on various sub-compact models and ultimately decided on the John Deere. Purchased the tractor with the following attachments. Backhoe, 60in MMM, forks, 647 tiller, box blade, 60" landscape rake, and the iMatch quick hitch. Box blade and rake are still on back order so I don't have those just yet. Still have to purchase some weights for ballast before spring gets here.

My wife and I just recently finished building our new home on a little over 5 acers of land that needs a lot of work. Brush clearing, grading, retaining walls, etc.

Regards,
Welcome. I’m down in South East Minnesota, about 30 miles south of Rochester

·
Registered
963 Posts
Welcome from western PA • congrats on the 1025 • have fun!
I really like my '20 1025R TLB

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
45,829 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
5,990 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio

·
Registered
J.D 2038r
591 Posts
Welcome from NW Ct.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Welcome from west central Wisconsin.

·
Registered
1996 JD 955. 2017 z355e.
73 Posts
Aloha from north central Illinois! Great group to join!

·
Registered
798 Posts

Regards,
Welcome from Montana. Are you getting the rear tires filled? The box scraper will make a wonderful counterweight as it doesn't stick out too far, is fairly heavy, and is a great versatile tool to have at the ready when the need arises.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.