Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to find this forum! I am a computer engineer who has been working on all my vehicles (both road going and not) since I was 15. I recently purchased a John Deere 4400 with bucket and 48 excavator and am enjoying learning tractors! I look forward to learning from everyone here and hope to contribute as well.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,082 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
12,540 Posts
From New York:greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Since you are in to computers we love pictures of your 4400. Glad to have you join us. :good2:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Glad to find this forum! I am a computer engineer who has been working on all my vehicles (both road going and not) since I was 15. I recently purchased a John Deere 4400 with bucket and 48 excavator and am enjoying learning tractors! I look forward to learning from everyone here and hope to contribute as well.
Welcome from another computer geek and tractor nut!

I'm sure your new tractor will bring you hours of fun!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome! Pics definitely to come.... I am looking for new plastics to get her back in shape.

And Tim.... love the Youtube channel. Been watching and learning from you for months.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,675 Posts
Welcome from the afternoon shadow of Pikes Peak!

I was just back in your state for some work meetings, headed back again beginning of August.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,675 Posts
Oh man, August is not the time to be stuck in NC. 100+ degrees and 90% humidity.... you could always look at it like a giant sauna!
I was in MO during the 100+ heat index, couldn't be any worse.:banghead:

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! Greg, I love passing thru western PA coming up 81 to visit the in-laws, absolutely beautiful country!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts

Another North Carolinian here, currently stuck in the triangle area but working my way to the mountains. This is a great community, lots of friendly people with tons of knowledge!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Premium Member
999 Posts