Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well heck......as usual I jump right in to discussions rather than introducing myself. New JD tractor soon to be owner. Had a JD mower in the past on a horse trade. New 1025R coming with FEL and 54" deck and will add box blade and hopper afterwards as well as iMatch hitch for ease of interchanging. Oh, and a rotary tiller as well as I intend to start a decent sized garden next year as this year is underway. I plan to till ground and plant flower plots too for the honey bees as I am finally going to get into hive keeping and would like to create a food source for bees. May end up doing large clover plots for them too.

Any honey bee owners out there feel free to chime in......read the Keith Delaplane book and ready to start that venture next year.

·
Registered
436 Posts
What an adventure awaits you, beekeeping and planting crops. You're going to keep that 1025R busy.
:greentractorride:
Welcome aboard from a migrating snowbird near Hickory.

·
Premium Member
13,969 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,304 Posts

·
Registered
12,300 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,638 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky.

·
Registered
11,689 Posts
welcome from another Pa. fella:thumbup1gif::wgtt:

so u got a loader for ur tractor:dunno: are u putting a ballast box on it too? or going with a Heavy Hitch with weights then?

did u get ur rear tires loaded by the dealer? just something to think about:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome from the Smoky Mountains.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Welcome from just east of the Smokies.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts