Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. New member from Nebraska. Grew up with Deere and have never owned anything else. Currently have 3, a 1998 425, a 1998 455 and a 2003 GX345. I haven't felt the need to move into a newer machine. I am generally not intimidated by diving into any issue with any of them. I've repaired every woe every machine I've owned has thrown at me with the exception of 1 which was a 1998 325 who decided to grenade at just over 2200 hours. In that particular case, it didn't make financial sense to repair it. I sold it to someone who had an engine for it and moved on.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Hello, Fozsey.

affb6c9faa7839aae61fedb8cafd171b--john-deere-birthday-shirt-birthday-shirts - Copy.jpg from Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,359 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois glad to have you join us

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,675 Posts
Welcome from the afternoon shadow of Pikes Peak.

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida. I grew up in western Nebraska. Are you anywhere near Scottsbluff?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome from Central Florida. I grew up in western Nebraska. Are you anywhere near Scottsbluff?
I am on the opposite side of the state on the border of NE, IA and SD generally the side with the rain (not this year) and dangerously close to those pesky Hawkeyes.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
I am on the opposite side of the state on the border of NE, IA and SD generally the side with the rain (not this year) and dangerously close to those pesky Hawkeyes.:laugh:
Glad to have you with us.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts