Green Tractor Talk banner

Hello from Northern NH

3K views 40 replies 27 participants last post by  robwheeler 
#1 ·
Brand new to GTT, but not new to tractors and/or equipment. Went to my local JD dealer a few weeks ago looking to purchase a tractor that I could mow and preform yard maintenance with. While researching my options from the dealer, I found this site quite helpful in making my decision. Thank you all. Yesterday a new John Deere 1025R with a 120R loader and 54D mower came home with me. Already received my first order from Bolt-On Hooks and an order from Heavy Hitch has been shipped. Can’t wait for the rest of the snow to disappear and warmer weather!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to GTT. Nice rig!

#4 ·
Nice tractor
Grey Wood Font Twig Electric blue

#7 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin. Nice looking tractor. You'll be amazed at what that little guy can accomplish. Have fun & enjoy.

#10 ·
Welcome from southern ky!

#11 ·
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania

#12 ·
Welcome from Southern NH! congrats

#14 ·
Welcome from Central Ohio

Reactions: Chuck NH
#20 ·
Welcome from New York.

#28 ·
Welcome to GTT

#29 ·
Welcome from Ontario, Canada.
You may want to let your wife hold onto your wallet for the first little while, you can spend a lot of money on accessories for these machines.

#30 ·
Hi Chuck,

Just joined GTT myself and came across you post. Would you mind sharing what you paid out the door for your purchase? I'm close to buying a 1025R and just wanted to add to my research. I have family in Bethlehem and frequent the area regularly.

How has the tractor been performing for you so far?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.