Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I just bought my first tractor to help me maintain some wooded acreage I have. I bought the 1025R with FEL, a rotary cutter, and rake. The land has some old logging trails on it that need cleaning and grooming. My mission is to get those trails back in good condition and to add some trails to connect the old ones. This land is a dream-come-true for me and I want to make it even more special than it already is. Having read through many of the threads here I know I have come to the right place for help. Hopefully in the future I’ll be able to help, too.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,759 Posts
Welcome to GTT Nowakezone. :thumbup1gif:

You really should add your location to your profile, knowing your location will help us help you.
Maybe add a signature line also.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome, your user name has me intrigued. Where do you ride at? We ski the Maumee River and several lakes in South West Michigan.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
558 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Premium Member
13,612 Posts

·
Administrator
20,844 Posts

·
Registered
12,464 Posts

You really should add your location to your profile, knowing your location will help us help you.
Maybe add a signature line also.[/QUOTE

totally agree with above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: pappa

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Banned
6,070 Posts

Maybe add a signature line also.

Maybe add a signature line also.[/QUOTE

totally agree with above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nozone,
Welcome and congratulations on the tractor and don't be intimated by these 2. They are the toothless, deaf, and blind pitbulls known as the welcoming committee here. And add pictures, lots of them to their requests. Orientation on here can be stressful at times!:banghead::hide:

·
Registered
4,468 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Super Moderator
5,573 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome from just north of Columbus Ohio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts