·
Administrator
20,852 Posts
John,
:wgtt:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome John from Michigan's eastern shoreline! Hey, you gotta tractor or still in the wishing stage? How 'bout some pictures if you do.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Super Moderator
8,134 Posts
Welcome aboard from Massachusetts!

:gtfam:

Reactions: PJR832

·
Super Moderator
5,579 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome from Maine! Are you anywhere near Cleveland? I had a great time there a few years back at a conference. Stayed at the Crown Plaza on Euclid. When we checked in there was this buzzing noise all over the city, so I asked and they said the Indy cars were racing this weekend. So I went down and watched qualifying, then the race the next day, it was incredible. We then spent an evening at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, which was even better. Fond memories of that city. Anyway, welcome to GTT and show us some pictures, would ya?:good2:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CTrider
Yes I am about 45 minutes from the city. Its really nice to hear positive things said about Cleveland Thank you. There have been reasons to be negative (Browns for one) but many to be positive about. I am not a city person but I like it well enough and I see the good too. Glad you had fun here hope you get to come back.
And God help the Browns PLEASE it hurts being a fan! LOL

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
CTrider
Yes I am about 45 minutes from the city. Its really nice to hear positive things said about Cleveland Thank you. There have been reasons to be negative (Browns for one) but many to be positive about. I am not a city person but I like it well enough and I see the good too. Glad you had fun here hope you get to come back.
And God help the Browns PLEASE it hurts being a fan! LOL
Welcome, neighbor and fellow Browns fan. We have nowhere to go but UP :lol:

Reactions: Jeff B

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

1 - 20 of 24 Posts