Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Jason and we have a small hobby farm in SE Michigan. My current equipment is listed in my email signature and have been adding attachments and implements over the last couple of years. I’m not sure how I would do anything around here without a tractor. My mechanical/technical knowledge is relatively limited but I do like doing projects myself and learning (as I’m sure many on here are).

I’ve been lurking on this site for quite a while and attribute 90% of my tractor and farm equipment knowledge to a few online forums, Google, and YouTube. The other 10% is common sense and trial and error!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,076 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
:wgtt: From North of you.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Welcome from WNY :good2:

·
Premium Member
14,114 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Hello, Jason.

affb6c9faa7839aae61fedb8cafd171b--john-deere-birthday-shirt-birthday-shirts - Copy.jpg

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
:wgtt: From The Pacific NW - Oregon!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome to the site - I love this site over all other sites I visited. Great group of people I am glad to be part of, enjoy the countless hours of reading!

·
Administrator
20,356 Posts
Jason,

You must be a cool fella with a name like that. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hello, my name is Jason and we have a small hobby farm in SE Michigan. My current equipment is listed in my email signature and have been adding attachments and implements over the last couple of years. I’m not sure how I would do anything around here without a tractor. My mechanical/technical knowledge is relatively limited but I do like doing projects myself and learning (as I’m sure many on here are).

I’ve been lurking on this site for quite a while and attribute 90% of my tractor and farm equipment knowledge to a few online forums, Google, and YouTube. The other 10% is common sense and trial and error!

:wgtt: from Missouri

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Welcome from the sunset coast of the mitten:bigbeer:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to learning a whole lot more from y’all and sharing my $0.02 when I can!

Does anyone know how to modify a username on here? I somehow forgot the “h” in “RougeRiverRanch” when I registered here.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome neighbor, hey, I can see your house from here! :good2:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, l didn’t realize how many MI members are on this site, that’s great!

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Wow, l didn’t realize how many MI members are on this site, that’s great!

It's a loophole they found in the system.:lol:

Welcome from WNY.:good2:

·
Super Moderator
7,911 Posts
Welcome aboard from Massachusetts!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts