Green Tractor Talk banner

Hello from So. Illinois

2K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  jdforever 
#1 ·
Hello from a new to me 1025r owner. Just picked up my 2019 1025r this week. It has around 33 hrs. It has the loader and 60” auto connect deck. I have just ordered my step and grab handle from Mudds Customs. I’ve been a long time TTWT viewer.
I hope to purchase a tiller, blade, etc. However new implements are scarce in these parts currently. Anyone have any advice on the best places to find used equipment for these small tractors. Thanks and I’m super excited to be a 1025 owner.

#3 ·
Hello from a new to me 1025r owner. Just picked up my 2019 1025r this week. It has around 33 hrs. It has the loader and 60” auto connect deck. I have just ordered my step and grab handle from Mudds Customs. I’ve been a long time TTWT viewer.
I hope to purchase a tiller, blade, etc. However new implements are scarce in these parts currently. Anyone have any advice on the best places to find used equipment for these small tractors. Thanks and I’m super excited to be a 1025 owner.
I've found some great deals on Facebook marketplace and I've bought new from both Tractor Supply and Rural King. Picked up a seven foot Tarter rake at Christmas for $460 from RK. Got the wheels also and total for everything with tax was just a bit over $700.

Welcome to the group and congratulations on the tractor.

#4 ·
Welcome to GTT from Mississippi.

Always remember if you post a problem on the forum that you follow up by posting how you fixed the problem so others can learn from your knowledge.

#7 ·
Welcome to GTT from Wisconsin.

Reactions: BigGuyLittleTractor
#12 ·
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

#13 ·
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

#14 ·
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

#16 ·
Welcome to GTT

#18 ·
Welcome from Central Ohio

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.