Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Just wanted to do a quick introduction of my tractor. Shes a 2006 JD 4120 with 650 hours on her. Not sure of the options she has on her but she sure is pretty.
Anyhow. I am sure to ask many questions about my new tractor. Looking forward to getting to know the forum crowd.
Marco.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Welcome from New York! I wouldn't mind seeing a few photos of that pretty tractor.

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
Marco,
:wgtt:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts
Hi all! Just wanted to do a quick introduction of my tractor. Shes a 2006 JD 4120 with 650 hours on her. Not sure of the options she has on her but she sure is pretty.
Anyhow. I am sure to ask many questions about my new tractor. Looking forward to getting to know the forum crowd.
Marco. Polo...
I had to add that. Reminded me of that ad on TV with the kids playing Marco Polo in the pool. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·
Premium Member
14,132 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

·
Registered
11,759 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Woohooo!!!

So I just received my brand new to me tractor. I'm so excited to finally have a tractor of my own. It arrived just before dark so my introduction time was brief but the weekend is just around the corner.
So, I just wanted to say thanks again for all the welcome's and once again look forward to learning from all of you.
I'm off to post up a few questions shortly.
Let the fun begin!

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Welcome Marco. Are you further north than me? You will love it here as everyone here is friendly and always ready to give advice. I feel that they think California people are special!:good2:

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
Pappa. I live in crescent city. I see the state of Jefferson quote so you must be close.
Where abouts are you?
I'm in the Mt. Shasta area. Crescent City has been a go to place for many years for ocean fishing and to get away from the smoke from the fires. Almost moved there when they started the Pelican Bay prison build back then but a back injury put a stop to that. Truly a beautiful piece of the state of Jefferson!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts