Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this Forum today. Going from Orange to Green,hope I made the right choice. Traded the B2920 for a 2032R about 5-weeks ago. Have not taken delivery yet. They had to order the 72" MMM, came in 2 days ago, (MONSTER DECK) and no brackets to hook it on, I do not think it would fit anyway. I told the salesman it was the wrong deck. I want the 72" 7-Iron, a much smaller deck, (have to order). So tomorrow they will bring it with the 62D deck. He said I would like this one better, but I want to try the 72". I had a 60" on the Kubota, will I see a big let down with the 72"? I mow about 3 acres around the house. Any one have a 72" on a 2032R if so what are your thoughts. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,536 Posts
:gtfam:

I could be wrong, but I don't think a 7 Iron is available for the CUT. The 62D is a fine deck. You may be surprised how well it cuts,and you may appreciate the drive over once you tried it.:good2:

·
Administrator
20,678 Posts
:wgtt:

I'm another satisfied 2720/62D combo owner. If you have a lot of flat ground to mow, I wouldn't hesitate to get the 72". It's not a drive over, nor is it a 7 iron, but there are lots of happy owners here.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome, from Texas!

:gtfam:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,438 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,121 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I think dieselshadow was right on the money. For the 72, everything better be nice and flat. Those wide decks dont get down into ditches, etc very well. The 62 is a very capable deck and that tractor will mow like nobody's business!

I hope you really like your move to JD!

·
Premium Member
14,717 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine fellow New Englander! I have the 62D on my 2320 and couldn't be happier. The driver over decks can't be beat!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts