Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy from Wisconsin just found this site. Ive had a 2210 since the first year they came out must be about 12 years old now. Its been a great tractor and has not required much except normal oil and filters and just replaced the original battery this spring. Its been an amazing little tractor and I'm always amazed at what it can do.

Well I happened to be at the local dealer last week picking up some filters and kind of looking at new ones and next thing ya know they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The 2210 was worth about what I paid for it 12 years ago. So I traded it in, kind of sad to see it go but pretty excited waiting for a new 2032R to be delivered next week. I hope this new one is half the tractor the old 2210 was.

·
Administrator
20,906 Posts
Congrats and :wgtt:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,849 Posts
Well I happened to be at the local dealer last week picking up some filters and kind of looking at new ones and next thing ya know they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The 2210 was worth about what I paid for it 12 years ago. So I traded it in, kind of sad to see it go but pretty excited waiting for a new 2032R to be delivered next week. I hope this new one is half the tractor the old 2210 was.
Don't ya just hate it when that happens?:lol:

Welcome to GTT wisconsindeere.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
:wgtt:

That sounds like quite the deal!

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome, from Texas!

:gtfam:

Congrats on the new :greentractorride:

Enjoy the new machine!! :yahoo:

·
Registered
4,488 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Super Moderator
5,589 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
14,916 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine! That sure is quite an upgrade...........congrats!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. No word on the delivery yet just next week, the dealer has the tractor with mower installed just needs to put loader on and find some R4's to put on it. Im still torn between R4's and turfs but guess I'll try R4's this time. The wait is a killer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts