Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Z335E Zero Turn riding mower. I hope I am posting this to the right place. My question is: my right motion control lever seems to be much stiffer than the left. There seems to be stiff when pushing forward or reverse, also on going in to the neutral position . Is this normal or is there a way to adjust the control lever. Like I said I am new this is my first riding mower. Thank you for your time and any advise or hints.
Tom

·
Premium Member
9,348 Posts
I have a Z335E Zero Turn riding mower. I hope I am posting this to the right place. My question is: my right motion control lever seems to be much stiffer than the left. There seems to be stiff when pushing forward or reverse, also on going in to the neutral position . Is this normal or is there a way to adjust the control lever. Like I said I am new this is my first riding mower. Thank you for your time and any advise or hints.
Tom
Welcome to GTT, by the way. We are glad you are here and we hope you enjoy your time here and become one of the GTT family.....:good2:

Both control handles should behave the same way as far as pressure, etc to use them. Does your machine go perfectly straight when both handles are pushed all the way forward or does the mower drift one direction or the other? I am talking about on a driveway or road which is very flat and smooth. I am wondering if there isn't some adjustments necessary, which is why i wonder about the mower tracking perfectly straight with both handles full forward.

Reactions: Herminator

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Both levers should have equal feel. If you are under warranty I highly advise you to have the dealer check it out. We have seen several units with steering lever issues. Mostly due to parts falling off.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both levers should have equal feel. If you are under warranty I highly advise you to have the dealer check it out. We have seen several units with steering lever issues. Mostly due to parts falling off.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Thank you that is my next step I was just hoping it was something I could do my self.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to GTT, by the way. We are glad you are here and we hope you enjoy your time here and become one of the GTT family.....:good2:

Both control handles should behave the same way as far as pressure, etc to use them. Does your machine go perfectly straight when both handles are pushed all the way forward or does the mower drift one direction or the other? I am talking about on a driveway or road which is very flat and smooth. I am wondering if there isn't some adjustments necessary, which is why i wonder about the mower tracking perfectly straight with both handles full forward.
Thanks for your time and help it goes straight with both handles full forward> Guess it is time to contact a dealer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts