Green Tractor Talk banner

Hello!

3K views 39 replies 21 participants last post by  Muddy yellow wheels 
#1 ·
I'm relatively new to the tractor world. I've stepped up to a larger tractor (3025E) I had a much older super A for many years. Always liked to tinker with her. Anyway, I noticed my overflow/engine coolant fill level seems low. What does JD reccomend for coolant brand? Yesterday I turned 20 hours. Also on my pre use inspection, I noticed my left retract hose for my bucket tilt was loose. I live in northern Michigan and have only used it so far for snow pushing. Is this something I need to be checking more often? I found it odd to be loose in the first place. Thanks in advance.

#6 ·
Welcome to GTT

#8 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin.

#10 ·
Welcome from NW SD.

rob

Reactions: Muddy yellow wheels
#12 ·
My 1025 was low also when it had a few hours on it. I bought the JD cool guard because i figured that was what would be in there. Welcome to the forum. great spot for info on anything here. I have a Farmall M which would be a big brother to your A. Kent

#18 ·
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

#28 ·
Welcome to GTT

#29 ·
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

#30 ·
Welcome. I agree Use the JD cool guard. Loose bolts are common, to common, just keep an eye on things while you get started using it.

#31 ·
Welcome from Central Ohio

#38 ·
Welcome from southern KY

Deere dealer should have cool-gard 2. Last time i bought some it was about the same price as anything else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.