Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2025R just hit about 70 hours and now when I set the parking brake it “creeps” forward when in gear. It also creeps forward while just sitting and the brake is not engaged. I feel like the brakes need adjusted and possibly the forward hydro pedal. Also seems my brakes are not near as strong as they were. Is there a “simple” adjustment I can make to tighten them up a little. I seldom ever even use the brake so it should not have hardly any wear on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Thanks for posting. I have a 2025r with 26 hours on it and the parking brake doesn't work well. If I'm on any kind of slope it will roll with the parking brake engaged. Brake pedal seems to work great, just the parking brake isn't strong enough. I'll crawl underneath (when on a flat surface) when I get a chance and see if I see the adjustment location.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I’ll do the same. What about how it creeps forward when sitting. Is there an adjustment for the forward and reverse pedals? Or is there a chance maybe it’s just mud. It just started doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
I had to snug up my brakes a touch too, especially when using the parking brake. It is a pretry simple adjustment under the right rear fender. 2 nuts, 1 regular size nut and the other one is maybe 3 inches long along a threaded rod. Just loosen off the jamb nut and use the larger one as the adjustment for the brakes. I cant remember right now which way to turn it so it gets more pressure on the parking brake though. Just dont do it too tight, a little adjustment is all that is needed. Too tight and i think if affects the diff-lock or something like that.

Kevin.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts