Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a JD Tractor Forum and I have had immense help on this site for my JD 1025R!

I recently purchased a XUV590E Gator and most unfortunately I am getting zero help from the Gator Forums. Unlike this site there are no Vendors link. Guess this site has spoiled me thinking all JD sites should be as helpful as this one. I am trying to find aftermarket parts for it (i.e. wheels, lift kits, ect). Can anyone please point me in the right direction to find companies that cater to my XUV590E?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
There are limited aftermarket accessories to the Gator lineup

Check SuperATV or google other UTV aftermarket companies.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I know this is a JD Tractor Forum and I have had immense help on this site for my JD 1025R!

I recently purchased a XUV590E Gator and most unfortunately I am getting zero help from the Gator Forums. Unlike this site there are no Vendors link. Guess this site has spoiled me thinking all JD sites should be as helpful as this one. I am trying to find aftermarket parts for it (i.e. wheels, lift kits, ect). Can anyone please point me in the right direction to find companies that cater to my XUV590E?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have noticed several of your posts on various forums.

Please reply to or acknowledge those individuals who haven taken the time to answer or provide guidance to your posts.

Otherwise you are viewed as a “Troll” ..... Just sayin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts