Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to confirm the part number on a quick hitch angling kit for my 1025R. I have a 52" QH rotary broom, but my quick hitch needs the angling kit. I believe it is part number LVB26108. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks!

Reactions: Drifterbike

·
Registered
747 Posts
I believe you are correct. I just purchased a 54" blade to add to my QA. I have the 47"QA snow blower set up, and the salesman ordered that part number as my angling kit..

·
Super Moderator
5,196 Posts
Yep. The same kit that's used with the 54" plow. LVB26108

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
So what are you using your broom for? Just curious about those things.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
My guess is for snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually my main desire is for thatching my lawn, but I also have a very large driveway for snow removal. I have the 54" QH snowblower - which I will use of the first time today :laugh: - but for the little snows, I have heard the broom works really well.

The broom wasn't top on my priority list, but a chance search on Craigslist landed me a 52" QH broom with the extra wheel kit, never used!! for $1600. I couldn't pass it up. Literally never used - the ends of the bristles were still bright yellow with no dirt!

I missed a LVB26108 on eBay last night for $187 so I will keep looking...:(

Reactions: RandyM

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Actually my main desire is for thatching my lawn, but I also have a very large driveway for snow removal. I have the 54" QH snowblower - which I will use of the first time today :laugh: - but for the little snows, I have heard the broom works really well.

The broom wasn't top on my priority list, but a chance search on Craigslist landed me a 52" QH broom with the extra wheel kit, never used!! for $1600. I couldn't pass it up. Literally never used - the ends of the bristles were still bright yellow with no dirt!

The angle kit part number is definitely LVB26108.
See Mutton's price listing below.
John Deere 54" Quick-Hitch Front Blade

Attachments

Reactions: RandyM and Levi

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

The brooms are great for lawn dethatching, but you'll quickly learn that they are perfect for light snows up to 3 inches. I use the blower and then follow with final clean up with the broom. You got a great deal. :thumbup1gif:Good luck with your search.

Reactions: Ray_PA
1 - 8 of 8 Posts