Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The spring in question is #12 in the diagram and it's a "non-adjustable" lift spring p/n M110963. So, far I've removed the deck and I can clearly access the spring. I put the deck lift handle (#8 in diagram) all the way back, to take the tension off the spring. But, even with the lift arm all the way back, there is still some tension on the spring and it won't budge. I've tried to pull the spring off on both ends of the spring, where it connects to the arm (#15 in the diagram), and also where the spring connects to the front of the frame but neither end will budge. Any advice how to get this spring off, would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
667 Posts
I don't have this setup any more but I have adjusted it for more tension to raise the deck with bagger and with out. There was a sticker with markings but it came off and left a grey square mark on the frame there is a bolt on the front frame that you adjusted my WAG is if you loosen it enough it will come off not sure how you would get it back on.

Doug

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts