Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night while on the forum I came across a post with a craigslist link. I have a short attention span or great curiosity so then I was searching the local craigslist. Came across this cultivator so youngest son and I went to look at it. Ended up going back with the trailer and picked it up. Somewhere in the middle of the drive I talked to Dad and never wanting to miss out on an equipment deal he came along as well.

Nice guy who had a white 2-135 with a loader and and forks and he loaded it up. $100.00 cash but my wife looked at it like BigK looked at his fathers new trailer. :unknown:

Does anyone know what model Case cultivator this is. I have been searching and I found some that are close but not exact. The nicer one on the case 1031 is a photo online that had the tractor model but not the cultivator.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last night in my search I posted on the forum where I found the photo of the nicer one. I received a reply last night from the owner of that one but he didn’t know the model. He knew somebody else on the forum who probably would know. He emailed him last night and this morning that person told me it was a later model 914. Actually it was a 916 because it was a 6 row, once converted to 4 it became a 914. Apparently the earlier 914’s had round tubes for the rear arms, the later ones square.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts