Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I would say a 2025r would work for you but think a 2032r sounds like a good choice. Keep in mind there is no correct answer. A 1 series wouldn’t be a terrible choice nor would a 3 series. I see you spending 30k pretty easy if you get all other implements you want.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
A couple more comments, I often say skip a backhoe, they are expensive and sit a lot. If you have the money, I’d say get one. Your rocky soil makes me say get one. Where I live I can dig a hole for a rose bush in less than 5 minutes. A backhoe will struggle with the rocks too but as you develop some skills it will work and it will save your back.

You sound like you are thinking once you get some projects done it will get used less. I think this will surprise you. I bought a Kubota 12 years ago without a end loader to mow with. A couple of months later I got an end loader to level an area for pool thinking I won’t use it much after that. I think it will surprise you how much you find uses for the tractor and end loader. I put about 100 hours a year on my tractor and roughly half of that using it for stuff other than mowing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.