Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had asked about this right after the machine was new. Now that there’s a few more out there was wondering if anyone had any advice, part numbers, setup, price etc... basically any info on adding a set of rear hydraulics to my machine. It would primarily be used to operate a rear hydraulic top link and thought I could even operate a grapple with it later on if I ever got one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
I had asked about this right after the machine was new. Now that there’s a few more out there was wondering if anyone had any advice, part numbers, setup, price etc... basically any info on adding a set of rear hydraulics to my machine. It would primarily be used to operate a rear hydraulic top link and thought I could even operate a grapple with it later on if I ever got one. Thanks.
I believe JD makes a factory 3rd rear SCV for this tractor (at least they show one in the brochure and parts illustrations).

Attachments

Reactions: Wvdeere

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have the 3rd hydraulic function on my second generation 2025r. The control lever isn't located in the most convenient spot but I suppose Deere is somewhat limited in where they could put it on these smaller tractors. I too wanted to have it for a future grapple attachment for a future loader but now find that Deere offers an third function electric operated valve. The handle in the kit replaces the one that operated the mid hydraulics for loader and front mounted implements. I think this would be the much preferred method to go with for a third function on the loader. For rear implements then the actual third hydraulic valve would be preferred although I suspect one could route a set of hydraulic hoses from the mid mounted set of couplers to the back.

I was contemplating the Mauser cab last fall and discovered that it is not compatible with the third control valve as it interferes with the mounting of the cab. If I hadn't installed the third valve at the time I bought the tractor I would now go with the electric valve and run the hoses to the back for the occasional use.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the 3rd hydraulic function on my second generation 2025r. The control lever isn't located in the most convenient spot but I suppose Deere is somewhat limited in where they could put it on these smaller tractors. I too wanted to have it for a future grapple attachment for a future loader but now find that Deere offers an third function electric operated valve. The handle in the kit replaces the one that operated the mid hydraulics for loader and front mounted implements. I think this would be the much preferred method to go with for a third function on the loader. For rear implements then the actual third hydraulic valve would be preferred although I suspect one could route a set of hydraulic hoses from the mid mounted set of couplers to the back.

I was contemplating the Mauser cab last fall and discovered that it is not compatible with the third control valve as it interferes with the mounting of the cab. If I hadn't installed the third valve at the time I bought the tractor I would now go with the electric valve and run the hoses to the back for the occasional use.
Thanks. Do you have any pics of the lever and location. And about what it cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts