Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought home the 54"front blade and quick hitch and installation kit this weekend. Needed to go back for the frame adapter that goes between the quick hitch and the frame mounts http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif , I now have everything installed.

I topped of the Hydro fluid, checked all the connections and made sure nothing is binding, but I can't seem to find a reference on where to attache the 4 hose guides onto the frame. Mine came with 2 large "closed" loop guides, a smaller "closed" loop guide and then a J shaped guide. I have been searching the site and web for photos or a illustration. Any one have an illustration or photos of how you have attached yours?

This is Deere number 3. Began the endeerement with a 212 front blade or snowblower, traded up to a 445 with 3 point and a 5' rear blade, now onto my first diesel motor.

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
255 Posts
All the 1025/23's I have done only have 2 hoops. There is a open hole close to the quick couplers and another closer to the front. They are large holes so I use washers. The X700's use that J looking hook close to the quick couplers and a hoop closer to the front.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you

I guess I should have realized these were a universal kit so they have extra parts. I appreciate them help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts