Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 54 inch Blade (snow plow) for my X-758 and used it very little last winter . The reason is my drive way it blocked on both sides and if I push the snow I need to go all the way across a road . The Snow Blade was all options angle and such it is very clean and used very little . The Quick Hitch number is BM19782:greentractorride:

I am going to sell it this winter and my question is what is it worth I is in North Central Indiana

·
Registered
143 Posts
I would take the amount it cost you to buy it new from your dealer, (for both the blade and quick hitch,) and deduct 20% from that. Whatever that amount is is where I would start your pricing. While it may be in very nice shape, there has to an incentive for someone to buy used rather than new from the dealer. Typically that incentive is a lower price, even if it's been used very little.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
What did you list it for? Is it gone yet?

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Awesome thanks Banger. I listed mine a couple hours ago for $850. That was for the 54" plus the brand new extensions I installed today to make it 72". Plus the new rubber squeegee across the bottom of the blade and extensions. Not including my QH.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts