Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here are some pictures of my 32 x 44 garage that houses my 420 and my GMC pickup and car and friends boat. it has a 10 x 10 and a 20 x 10 door , attic storage with winch to bring the big things up and down. It has 2x6x12' walls 4/12 pitch on the roof and a 4" concrete slab.it has turned out to be a great place to fix and tinker and polish things. I love all the posts and information here keep them comming.
hope you enjoy the pictures. a couple are out of order. if you want to aww allo them go to http://s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o607/GMR1955/ to sell all the build pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Very nice. Hope to have enough money to build my shed this summer at our new house. Just big enough to store a couple tractors, my trailer and attachments. Wish I had something this size :)

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
She's Beautiful!

They always look bigger being built and empty. Thanks for the post.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
39 Posts
That is a good looking shop and great job on the write-up:thumbup1gif:

What really caught my attention was that drop dead gorgeous 420! If you run out of room you could keep that at my place.....

Kelly

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
very nice! Now matter what you build, soon it's full. But no matter what you have, it's just what you need.

Pete

·
Registered
490 Posts
Nice shop! Love the 420 too! :good2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts