Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great pleasure I will show some pics of my new 1025R and all the goodies I got to go along with it for now!!!!!:good2: Sorry for the mess in the shop but getting things ready for winter and the bike isn't cleaned up and I was in the middle of the boat when the tractor arrived. Can't wait to start getting to use it, hoping I made the right decision to go with the 1025R over the 758?:dunno: I have already put on a linear actuator for the chute on the blower, looking at possibly doing the conversion to the rotation not sure if that is the wisest without the cab.:greentractorride:

Attachments

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:yahoo::yahoo: New Tractor!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Looks GREAT!! You will be using it, in no time!

·
Administrator
20,681 Posts
:yahoo::dance::yahoo:Congrats on the New Tractor!!!:thumbup1gif::dance::yahoo::dance::yahoo::greentractorride:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
Mess!!! You mean the paper or tape on the front tire in the 2nd pic or the cardboard under the blower in the 3rd pic? You look in my garage and you see a mess. Congrats on the new equipment! I didn't know that they still sold the 519 bagger, I think that's what it's called. I had one for my 425 back when I had it. Worked great too. Have fun working the bugs out but don't get discouraged, you'll love it after they're all gone if you have any. :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
14,720 Posts
Mess in the room, what mess,, Congrats on the new tractor and all the attachments.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,442 Posts
Mess!!! You mean the paper or tape on the front tire in the 2nd pic or the cardboard under the blower in the 3rd pic? You look in my garage and you see a mess. Congrats on the new equipment! I didn't know that they still sold the 519 bagger, I think that's what it's called. I had one for my 425 back when I had it. Worked great too. Have fun working the bugs out but don't get discouraged, you'll love it after they're all gone if you have any. :thumbup1gif:
Yep, That did it for me.:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
:good2: That Brings Back Memories !!!!! :good2:
Very Nice , All you need now is snow for Christmas ! Enjoy .

·
Corndog Hater
11,687 Posts
Nice all weather machine you have there. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
Very nice! Now get that pig sty cleaned up!

(If my garage ever got anywhere near that clean my g/f would go into shock and die right there on the floor! :laugh: )

·
Registered
357 Posts
Congratulations you are going to love it. Makes me want a new one.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Congratulations, very nice!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor

1 - 20 of 39 Posts