Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Fellow Tractor People,

Joined the JD club a couple of months ago with the purchase of a 3038e package and was shocked at what I had been missing. Nothing you can’t do with the right tools!! Project pics coming.

First order of business was to buy Ken’s Bolt on hooks after seeing them on this forum, can’t live without them. Looking forward to learning and sharing more.

This is my second attempt at joining a forum, I promise I will try and be nice, but I hope you peeps have a little thicker skin than the crybabies over at Walleye Central, I got permanently banned because I said “blue walleye tastes just like bald eagle”…..

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
:wgtt:

When do we get to see your new pride and joy?

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
:wgtt:from MN

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hello & welcome from Milan, OH.

·
Registered
11,759 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts

Nice intro.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts

Joined the JD club a couple of months ago with the purchase of a 3038e package and was shocked at what I had been missing. Nothing you can’t do with the right tools!! Project pics coming.

First order of business was to buy Ken’s Bolt on hooks after seeing them on this forum, can’t live without them. Looking forward to learning and sharing more.

This is my second attempt at joining a forum, I promise I will try and be nice, but I hope you peeps have a little thicker skin than the crybabies over at Walleye Central, I got permanently banned because I said “blue walleye tastes just like bald eagle”…..
Welcome to GTT.
Just so you know, I have thin skin and take a lot of stuff personally. :munch:

:lol:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Registered
536 Posts

Hmmmmm . . . I heard that you said that bald eagles taste like tough old chicken :lol: :lol: :lol: :flag_of_truce:

Enjoy your new JD :good2:

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
What's that again?

How do you know what bald eagle tastes like?

Don't worry, there are some thick skins on here. Some of us also have thick skulls but others are real bright!

Treefarmer

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

Welcome from New York.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts