Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
So I have been a long time follower of this page and I figured since I finally got my New 1025R I would finally make a post. Well It started out to be a great weekend. My 1025 was finally delivered yesterday. It started to rain right after it got delivered. Sucks I know right, I wanted to use it.
Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

So I just put 2hours on my brand new 1025r (Today) Did a little clean up nothing major just picked up some brush piles and removed a small stump. Well that all came to a quick stop since I noticed I was leaking something on the ground. I thought I might have busted a hydraulic line on a tree branch or something. Boy was I wrong.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

So now here I sit making my first post here laughing to myself. I did get the extend warranty so I'm not worried I know this will be fixed, I mean it has to be covered. I never got a chance to see what the rear axel looks like normally but from what I can tell this is at least 1-2" out of place.
Well I guess Hi and Hello.

·
Registered
9,167 Posts
Hey everybody,
So I have been a long time follower of this page and I figured since I finally got my New 1025R I would finally make a post. Well It started out to be a great weekend. My 1025 was finally delivered yesterday. It started to rain right after it got delivered. Sucks I know right, I wanted to use it. View attachment 841371

So I just put 2hours on my brand new 1025r (Today) Did a little clean up nothing major just picked up some brush piles and removed a small stump. Well that all came to a quick stop since I noticed I was leaking something on the ground. I thought I might have busted a hydraulic line on a tree branch or something. Boy was I wrong. View attachment 841372

So now here I sit making my first post here laughing to myself. I did get the extend warranty so I'm not worried I know this will be fixed, I mean it has to be covered. I never got a chance to see what the rear axel looks like normally but from what I can tell this is at least 1-2" out of place.
Well I guess Hi and Hello.
I'm glad you can laugh- I would likely be crying or mad as he--. That should definitely be a regular warranty issue and hopefully the dealer will take care of it quickly so you can get back to playing....er working with it.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Welcome from North Texas. Sorry about your issue

Reactions: Mackford13

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Welcome to GTT from Central Ohio

Sorry about your bad luck.

Reactions: Mackford13

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Darn sorry to see what you just experienced. I hope you post more later when you get some work done with it, I see you got the hoe, good move IMO.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx looking forward to getting some "work" done with it in the future. Went with the TLB figured why not. Funny part is when I ordered it I wasn't even supposed to take delivery until Jun 28th. Got it nice and early, Now only to wait. haha figures just my luck.

·
Premium Member
9,248 Posts
Welcome to GTT. Did you find the source of the leak?

·
Registered
New 4044R cab, MX6 Cutter, 440 FEL, Aftermarket mirrors
366 Posts
Dang Dude! That's some serious bad luck. Glad you can laugh about it though. And yes, it'll be taken care of, I'm sure. Still sucks. I'd be bummed plumb out over that! I just got my new baby home Wednesday afternoon. Traded my 1025R in on it. I've been playing with it every free moment. Keep your spirits up. You'll get lots of seat time soon!

Reactions: Frago and Darby

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Welcome from mid Michigan

·
Premium Member
9,248 Posts
Yeeup warranty

·
Registered
J.D 2038r
516 Posts
Welcome to GTT from NW Ct.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Welcome from west central Wisconsin.

Thats a tough break. Hopefully you getter fixed up quick.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Welcome from Northern Indiana! Looks like someone forgot to put a clip in?

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
14,665 Posts
West Michigan. Huh......Seems like we have a few GTT members from western Michigan..........trying to think of one.....................

Welcome to GTT.

You have to excuse Kyle "KBar" as in a rush to maintain 600 posts a month on the SCUT thread, he doesn't have time to look at the pictures any more............ o_O ;) Just messing with you Kbar ole' buddy.............How's Walter?

Any word about Harold?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts