Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many sleepless nights, numerous discussions, and weeks of research, this family has decided on the 2025R. Here is the breakdown. 2025R with FEL. 54D Auto connect 7 iron MMM and independent hydraulic mower lift. Frontier 60" box blade. I-match quick hitch. Loaded tires (beet juice) the final numbers are $22,900 with 8.10% sales tax added. (Thanks Washington) tractor won't arrive till the end of MAY (Thanks JD)
I have been tractorless for 7 years. This is not my first tractor, nor will it be my last. This will be the third tractor purchased from this dealership, and from this trusted salesman. Could I drive farther and save a few bucks? Surely. I believe this to be a fair deal. I've owned too big, and owned too small, and believe this size to be just right. Internet purchases before she arrives will be a Bxpanded Piranha tooth bar and Omni carry-all and weight hitch, and three more suitcase weights.
7 years with the last 2 being on an LA125 was 7 years too long. I'm ready. This is a hobby to me. I used my tractors for EVERYTHING. I fabricate my own implements. I do my own servicing. I have a couple years worth of projects already lined up. Waiting two more months is painful, but what's two months when it's been 7 years, right?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
After many sleepless nights, numerous discussions, and weeks of research, this family has decided on the 2025R. Here is the breakdown. 2025R with FEL. 54D Auto connect 7 iron MMM and independent hydraulic mower lift. Frontier 60" box blade. I-match quick hitch. Loaded tires (beet juice) the final numbers are $22,900 with 8.10% sales tax added. (Thanks Washington) tractor won't arrive till the end of MAY (Thanks JD)
I have been tractorless for 7 years. This is not my first tractor, nor will it be my last. This will be the third tractor purchased from this dealership, and from this trusted salesman. Could I drive farther and save a few bucks? Surely. I believe this to be a fair deal. I've owned too big, and owned too small, and believe this size to be just right. Internet purchases before she arrives will be a Bxpanded Piranha tooth bar and Omni carry-all and weight hitch, and three more suitcase weights.
7 years with the last 2 being on an LA125 was 7 years too long. I'm ready. This is a hobby to me. I used my tractors for EVERYTHING. I fabricate my own implements. I do my own servicing. I have a couple years worth of projects already lined up. Waiting two more months is painful, but what's two months when it's been 7 years, right?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Congrats...I just bought a 1025r. We knew we were going to need something when we bought our property. I was very fortunate that they had one on the lot. It was in the driveway 2 hours after signing the papers. Unfortunately it seems to be raining everyday I’ve been off since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,614 Posts
Congrats on the :greentractorride::good2:

I lucked out, they had two on the lot when I made the switch from my 1023. That number seems good to me, pretty much what mine was, only difference was a 60" deck and Frontier disc harrows, and no independent lift.

·
Super Moderator
2,436 Posts
Congrats G. You'll love it.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
:congrats: on the new :greentractorride:

Here practice with this...:gizmo: You already seem skilled at it and I am guessing your threads will have a few posts with:gizmo: and how skillfully you wield it:bigthumb::cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,665 Posts
Congratulations on the new tractor and welcome to GTT.

Sounds like you are way overdue for some quality seat time.

Just two years of projects? I bet in two months you'll be able to lengthen that list beyond the break-in period. :laugh:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Kelso?
How bout driving over the river and buying in Oregon?
For what you'd save in sales tax you could just about buy a used trailer to haul it back.:dunno:

After many sleepless nights, numerous discussions, and weeks of research, this family has decided on the 2025R. Here is the breakdown. 2025R with FEL. 54D Auto connect 7 iron MMM and independent hydraulic mower lift. Frontier 60" box blade. I-match quick hitch. Loaded tires (beet juice) the final numbers are $22,900 with 8.10% sales tax added. (Thanks Washington)

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
:congrats: Enjoy

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Congrats. Seems like a great setup Enjoy it and be safe.

·
Registered
12,464 Posts
:wgtt::congrats: on ur new :greentractorride:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor!

Took me a while to make up my mind, but I too went with the 2025R. Cant wait for it to be ready!

Stinks about the wait. I had considered waiting to get the new radial turfs instead of R4s, but considering the wait until June for one, and that I initially wanted the R4s anyway, and well, all Im waiting on is the backhoe, which should be 3 weeks at most.

Im glad Im not the only one who ordered stuff before the tractor is here, lol.
I ordered some bolt on hooks, 36" Titan forks, and a set of cast iron wheel weights (cant stand those concrete things). Once I figure out which toothbar I want, Ill order that too.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Congrats ... We'll need pics when it arrives. Hope you don't lose too much sleep during the wait.:bigthumb:

Reactions: Gutsploder
1 - 16 of 16 Posts