Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, from good old Wisconsin here. I just purchased a decent JD 265 and I'm wondering where I could start searching for a used deck to purchase. The one I have is functional but has a few rust holes in it, before I consider restoration which would require some welding, I wanted to see if anyone here could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,738 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Hey everyone, from good old Wisconsin here. I just purchased a decent JD 265 and I'm wondering where I could start searching for a used deck to purchase. The one I have is functional but has a few rust holes in it, before I consider restoration which would require some welding, I wanted to see if anyone here could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
I can't help you with the deck, but welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,303 Posts
Mike,

·
Registered
12,292 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,967 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
483 Posts
Mike - Welcome from south central Ohio. I like your GTT handle; you'll find a generous dose of politeness on this site, along with some good-natured ribbing, self deprecating tales and humor usually related to self reported misadventures.

We are standing by to offer tips to repair your machine and other ways to separate you from your money :gizmo:

Brian

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts