Green Tractor Talk banner

Hey Team... I'm finally back

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  MattL 
#1 ·
Joined May 2016 - sold the farm and out beloved 1025R and moved back to L.A. for a bit. Been dying to get back to the land.

Just bought a home on 6-acres northwest of Gainesville, FL. Picking up another 1025R on Monday. Need to come back to all the smart folk at GTT and get my learning back on.

So happy to be back.

Missed you guys.

- Ken

#2 ·
Welcome back!

Reactions: etcallhome
#3 ·
Wait a minute, you're from Parkton, Md., moved to L.A. and now live in Florida. Move much??

Welcome back. Movers are ok here.

Reactions: Herminator
#15 ·
Wait a minute, you're from Parkton, Md., moved to L.A. and now live in Florida. Move much??

Welcome back. Movers are ok here.
Move way too much. 4 times across the country in 5 years. So done. Florida is now home.

They'll take me out of this home in a box. :)

- K

Reactions: Levi and Mackford13
#5 ·
Welcome back

Reactions: Herminator
#6 ·
Welcome back! (y)

#7 ·
Welcome back.

#10 ·
Welcome to GTT again!

#12 ·
Welcome back to team green.

#13 ·
Welcome. I bet you're excited to be getting back into another 1025R.

#16 ·
Got it Monday. Awoke at 6:00 AM and was out mowing the front few acres at 6:15 AM Tues.... A few things have changed between the 2016 model and the 2021 model, but most everything is the same. Good stuff.

They recommended against the mulch kit (something to do with the vine-type grass in FL)... but I have a jillion leaves, living essentially in a forest. I want to turn these things to dust, not just throw them around. We'll see.

Good to be back in the saddle again.

- K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.