Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone new guy checking in, big fan of the green and yellow paint and I live outside of the town where the lawnmowers and gators are made.:kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Administrator
21,038 Posts
Welcome to DT:drinks:

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
A big WELCOME to DT here. I see you are just down the road from me. I am located in Stoughton. Now you will have to fill us in on what you have or hope to have. We have lots of dreams here as well. We are looking forward to learning a few things from you as well.:dance:

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Hey Deereman! Welcome!

My little 318 was made near you. I knew the people at the plant wanted the world to know that everyone chips in and no one is lazy there, heck, they even wrote "Horicon Works" on the mower 'cause they're so proud :laugh:.

Pete

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, as of right now I don't own any deeres, but I have spent some hours behind the seat of my dads 7410 and my uncles 4020. Some day I hope to have a Fleet of JD equipment to farm with, but right now I'm just running other peoples equipment.

And JD horicon works does make good stuff even though my buddy hates it :thumbsdown: I still have yet to get an official tour of the plant, but i have been able to see a bit of the insides of the plant.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks and I love the area I live on, got everything I need hunting places, farmland and a bunch of big stores.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts