Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a problem with ordering. I'm hoping that someone can give me some concrete answers. (1) I want the VersaTurf tires and the salesman tells me that the Radial tires offered are UltraTurf which is Option 5208 for the rear and 6208 for the front. On the Oder form they are called 26X12-12 (4PR, R3 Turf, 1 Position) Radial Ply, the same for front except the size 18X8.8-10. I've read that the VersaTurf are available, so what do I order?
(2) I want the 120B Loader with MSL for self leveling. He says it isn't available, though the order form says to additionally order Option 1471P separately for MSL. So, is it available or not?

I'd like to get it ordered soon but stuck here. PLEASE, anyone advise me on this.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
43,452 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
The dealer probably doesn't want to deal with the MSL. It seems to come up a lot here. They have to order the tractor with the standard 120R and order the MSL separate and swap out once its at the dealer. Then they are left with the standard loader that has no tractor.

If you want it, you have to make them deal with it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dealer probably doesn't want to deal with the MSL. It seems to come up a lot here. They have to order the tractor with the standard 120R and order the MSL separate and swap out once its at the dealer. Then they are left with the standard loader that has no tractor.

Thanks for the input, I figure that should be their problem, not mine. However JD ought to handle that differently.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio

·
Registered
811 Posts
Welcome from western PA

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Welcome from west central Wisconsin.

Reactions: WarmSpring20

·
Registered
38 Posts

Nice information 👌

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts