Green Tractor Talk banner

Hi All

257 Views 23 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Gebada22
I am new to green tractor talk and looking to gain lots of useful information and support for the many questions that I will likely have. I brought a 1025R July 2022 with six hours on the clock. The original owner brought new in September 2019 it for his summer home. However Covid happened and he was unable to return to Canada until July 2022. Great find, at a great price. The funny thing is that I was there the day it was delivered and was with the owner when he put the first few hours on it. Having sat for 3 years the fuel gelled and I replaced both fuel filters and added new fuel. On the advice of the dealership I have added treatment (double strength) after 6 months and about 70 hours it is finally starting to start and run smoth.
1 - 21 of 24 Posts
Welcome from west central Wisconsin. Congrats on your new rig.
Welcome from Missouri USA!

Have changed the fuel filter(s) yet?
Reactions: EastCoast Guy
E C Guy,
Welcome to GTT.
Welcome to GTT from NW Ct.
Welcome to GTT from the Great State of Texas!
He indicated in his post that he had changed both fuel filters and put in fresh fuel
Welcome from Missouri USA!

Have changed the fuel filter(s) yet?
Welcome to GTT from SE PA
Welcome aboard from Massachusetts!
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.
Welcome from mid Michigan
Yes, but that should be an immediate change, not take 60+ hours to "clear up" seems like maybe the fuel had the black scum algee/mold in it ... Which take multiple filter changes while treating the fuel.

Glad to hear that he got it running better.
He indicated in his post that he had changed both fuel filters and put in fresh fuel
Welcome from southern KY!
Congrats on new tractor.
Welcome to Gtt from Michigan
Welcome from north Alabama.
Welcome from NW NJ.
Welcome from Central Ohio
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania.
Welcome from Central Illinois.
1 - 21 of 24 Posts