Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member from Vilonia AR. My dad and I have gone together and picked up a 2017 JD 3025E with D160 loader and tiller. I kinda wish I would have financed in the 5' bush hog, too, but I'm currently looking for a used one. Going to the deer lease this weekend to put her through her first test.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,494 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What type of things will you be doing??
Definitely be some food plot work. Some brush clearing. A lot of our lease is cutover. We're just looking to clear some shooting lanes and paths to our stands right now. Other than that, garden tilling at my dad's, and some leveling work on my yard later in the fall.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,219 Posts
:wgtt: and Congrats! Your daughter dresses up the tractor real good. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
14,408 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,774 Posts
Nice tractor. :good2:

affb6c9faa7839aae61fedb8cafd171b--john-deere-birthday-shirt-birthday-shirts - Copy.jpg

·
Registered
4,296 Posts

Welcome from New York, and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Another Welcome from New York! Great photo of your tractor and your little lady. Sounds like it's time for her to own some John Deere apparel.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
New member from Vilonia AR. My dad and I have gone together and picked up a 2017 JD 3025E with D160 loader and tiller. I kinda wish I would have financed in the 5' bush hog, too, but I'm currently looking for a used one. Going to the deer lease this weekend to put her through her first test.

That seat move up any?
Tell her to keep off the go pedal until she is ready to move the tractor. (Not sure if it's running)
It's kind of like the trigger on a gun. Don't touch it until you are ready to send it. Got to start her off right. lol

And welcome

·
Administrator
20,477 Posts
Congrats on the new :greentractorride:

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland

·