Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I'd say hi. I've had a JD 770 for a long time, and I picked up new 4044 with cab.

Take care, Snowdoggie

·
Administrator
20,280 Posts
Snowdoggie,
:wgtt:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
:wgtt:from another Michigander

·
Registered
4,238 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Premium Member
13,934 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Registered
12,213 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,642 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,446 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ahhhhhh, a 770. That was my first tractor, new in 1996. Kept that one for 14 years. I "needed" something bigger to cut grass faster and push deeper snow with the loader bucket. Now I have a 4066 that I put a Curtis cab on, attachments are loader, 72 inch finish mower, rear blade, York rake, backhoe, wood chipper and post hole digger. The grappel just purchased this morning is on its way. A 455 with mower, blower and blade and a Z930M. Sometimes I wish I could go back to just the 770 with mid mount mower and loader.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahhhhhh, a 770. That was my first tractor, new in 1996. Kept that one for 14 years. I "needed" something bigger to cut grass faster and push deeper snow with the loader bucket. Now I have a 4066 that I put a Curtis cab on, attachments are loader, 72 inch finish mower, rear blade, York rake, backhoe, wood chipper and post hole digger. The grappel just purchased this morning is on its way. A 455 with mower, blower and blade and a Z930M. Sometimes I wish I could go back to just the 770 with mid mount mower and loader.
Well thanks to everyone for an extremely warm welcome. I agree with the above quote from usnfiveo, 110%. I have to sell my 770 to pay for attachments, but I'll do it with a tear in my eye. Thanks, again. Snowdoggie

·
Premium Member
7,426 Posts
:greentractorride: Yea! another from MI! :greentractorride:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Snowdoggie, Hello and welcome to the gtt family. From NE Pa. I have a lot of family in Michigan. All over the state. Headed back there in the fall.

Take care,
WB :greentractorride::usa

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Welcome from MO, there are sure a lot of peeps from MI(got to watch out for you sneaky members :laugh:) Lot from PA & NY(where the crazy ones are) too, they're everywhere you turn with wit and humor.
:laugh::laugh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts