Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finally upgraded from my trusty old 8n. I picked up a 2016 2032r with 5 hours, the belly mower, and a woods tiller for $13k.

It is my first hydro static tractor and I have many questions I intend to ask in the following weeks. First priority is finding a hardcopy manual/service manual since I didn't get one with the tractor.
I am looking for a backhoe for it and I definitely need some options for the bucket for using chains.

20190312_103612.jpg

·
Registered
12,300 Posts
Nice rig. :thumbup1gif:

:wgtt:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,757 Posts

·
Administrator
20,304 Posts
Congrats on the new :greentractorride: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Nice find:bigthumb:

:wgtt:from the Mitten

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
You got a good deal on that tractor! Private party or dealer?

Where in SW Ohio are you? I'm located SW of Dayton.

Welcome to GTT!

Sent by Tapatalk using the tiny keyboard on my phone. That explains the typos!

·
Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You got a good deal on that tractor! Private party or dealer?

Where in SW Ohio are you? I'm located SW of Dayton.

Welcome to GTT!
Private party, ran across someone who just moved to the homerama neighborhood from 2017. Bought it from him, he had only used it to till his garden.
I am from Out by Kings Island. (Morrow)

·
Registered
483 Posts
NickB - welcome aboard the GTT train from south central Ohio (Pike County). Trusty was never an adjective used with the 8N acquired with my acreage. PITA was more like it, and I'm not referring to the Mediterranean flat bread here, either.

Your shiny green machine looks great; you'll get used to the hydro transmission and will hopefully get decades of reliable service from it.

Brian

I just finally upgraded from my trusty old 8n. I picked up a 2016 2032r with 5 hours, the belly mower, and a woods tiller for $13k.

It is my first hydro static tractor and I have many questions I intend to ask in the following weeks. First priority is finding a hardcopy manual/service manual since I didn't get one with the tractor.
I am looking for a backhoe for it and I definitely need some options for the bucket for using chains.

View attachment 688480

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NickB - welcome aboard the GTT train from south central Ohio (Pike County). Trusty was never an adjective used with the 8N acquired with my acreage. PITA was more like it, and I'm not referring to the Mediterranean flat bread here, either.
I definitely had some of those days with it, but overall it is so simple it was something I could always fix easily. I only have 25 acres and I really wanted a front bucket to move firewood, dirt, and gravel. The ford did great mowing and bushhogging for many years for me. I eventually got a 72" Exmark zero turn and it was resigned to just bush-hogging a few times each year.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Premium Member
13,969 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the tractor from Milan, OH (Erie County). We sold our 8n for the same reasons - wanted a backhoe and front end loader.

·
Premium Member
7,638 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Welcome from New York!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts