Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on this forum for quite a while but just discovered that I have to "introduce myself" before I can post.
So, here I am.
I'm a retired Software Developer from New Richmond, Wi - about 35 miles from the Twin Cities just across the MN/WI border.
I bought my 1025R in January 2019. I traded in my JD X534 with snow blower and 54" deck. I wanted "real" hydraulics because I'm always working on stuff around my property and felt I needed help cause I'm getting too old to do heavy physical stuff.
I love the tractor and use it almost daily.
I have added an Artillian pallet rack and forks. I mount an Artillian(Curtis) 60" articulated plow on the rack and it is fantastic. I get enough snow that the ability to lift the plow up over the berms makes it much easier to handle the distribution of the snow.
I also have a 3 point tiller and a grapple. I added the Power Beyond kit and a Summit Hydraulics 3 port distribution which is currently only serving an hydraulic top link.
I have 50# wheel weights and Bora 2" wheel extensions on the rear tires (Turf Tires).
I would love to add liquid to the rear tires but each has a couple of plugs from punctures so I don't think I can add that without getting new tires.

·
Administrator
22,426 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

I can change your username if you like. I’d highly recommend you don’t use your email as a username. We have tons of bots here all the time.

·
Registered
4044R cab, MX6 Cutter, 440 FEL, Aftermarket mirrors
833 Posts
Welcome from Mid Missouri

Reactions: Herminator

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Welcome from NW NJ.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Welcome to GTT from Illinois

Reactions: Herminator

·
Registered
J.D 2038r
603 Posts
Welcome to GTT from NW Ct.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome, I also am in Western WI, South of you.

Reactions: Mackford13

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Welcome to Gtt from the Mitten

·
Super Moderator
10,519 Posts
Welcome aboard from Massachusetts!

·
Premium Member
6,672 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

I can change your username if you like. I’d highly recommend you don’t use your email as a username. We have tons of bots here all the time.
I may not add a lot of value here, but you don't need to call me a bot for crying out loud!

Anyway, welcome from NE SD
And Go Badgers!

·
Premium Member
10,362 Posts
Welcome to GTT

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Welcome from west central Wisconsin also.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Welcome from NE Pennsylvania.

·
Premium Member
20,150 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

1 - 20 of 25 Posts