Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. These fit the 855 and 955 CUT's maybe the 755 not sure. I used these on my own 955 before I traded it. They have a lot of thread on them and are in great shape. Never loaded with any fluid ever. 600.00 OBO for all four. will post pics soon.

Thanks for looking. Allen.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all. These fit the 855 and 955 CUT's maybe the 755 not sure. I used these on my own 955 before I traded it. They have a lot of thread on them and are in great shape. Never loaded with any fluid ever. 600.00 OBO for all four.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For what I'm asking for these I will not break-up the set. You would be hard pressed to buy just 2 of the rims for what I'm selling all of them with tires for. These are easy to ship also, just put on a pallet and drop off at Fastenal.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Any clue how much to ship to Oregon?
Theres a Fastenal about 4 miles from me.

Are these the Factory Originals for a 955 or replacements?

Dan

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All are factory originals. my zip is 18470, don't know how much to ship with Fastenal. Just know they usally are the cheapest. I have one close to me also. If you need my full address PM me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can't argue with you on the price for the set. It is fair. You are also right that I am looking at ~the $700 or more for a new set of fronts only with tires. It is more I don't want to spend that, or close to that for a full set that is redundant with what I have. I will see if I can sell my rears locally and use that to offset. I'm also going to check to see if a 15" rim from a newer tractor will fit the hub. e.g. a 15x7 rim with 195/65 r15) is $85 (1/4" the price of a OEM 955 rim) and I can probably find the tires at the junk yard that will end up with the same 25" diameter. I'm not sure if anyone has done this but I think it would work. The nearest Fastenal to me is Woburn MA which is about 50 minutes and doable (01801). Curious what the shipping would be.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am a CDL Driver for a local gas company. As you can imagine we are running ragged with all that is going on right now. I can't check on shipping. If you wish to check on shipping my zip code is 18470. If you want my address or phone number PM me. Thanks Allen

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These aren't just turfs, there high flotation turfs, not all that common. , And not like the models that followed which were nothing but wide slicks. These actually have anice thread. Isure can understand your issue. Ivan only give this advice. The tire ratio from front to rear is VERY important an all CUT, but even more so on the 55 series. It is there only flaw. I owned a 955 for many years. Because of their power they MUST be run with a weight box and correct tires. Every time I saw one for sale with different tires on the front I cringed, you just knew the front end needed work of some kind. And they did. I've been looking for 7 yrs for one ever since I traded mine in. I got really lucky and found a 2018 2032R with a 220R, 60D, 43 hrs that I could put an extended warranty on at a dealer for 18.5k. It was in WV. But I jumped on it as fast as I could, and went and got it. I now have my replacement for my 955, and glad to have it, boy I missed her. So I DO understand spending money now but sometimes you just have to jump on 5he deals when you find them. Allen.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These are SOLD!!

Thank-you Eric for your purchase, and the syrup. It will be put to good use tomorrow morning.
It was a pleasure to meet you, and I hope things will start to look up for you and yours!!!

Allen.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank you as well! It was an easy transaction and I appreciate all the driving you did to meet me to get it completed. Vermont Syrup is the best though I'm sure someone in Canada will argue it with me. This weekend I'll mount the tires and the fixed up 72" mower. All the best. -Erik

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.