Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One month shy of two years old and BadAss just turned 400 hours! How many hours on your Gen 2?

Sincerely

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,151 Posts
215.2 in 13 months on my Gen2 2025R, and another season has just begun. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
826 Posts
56 hours in 8 months of rain rain rain!!! Now that the sun is shining hope they start to add up! 2018 2025R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
190 hours 18 months.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Got my 2032R late Nov last year with about 6 hours on it. After blowing snow this winter I have about 15 hours on it now. Ask me in 6 months, I have a lot planned to do. Grabbed 15 pallets today in anticipation of the new Titan forks when they arrive. Lots of rocks to dig up. Got a topsoiler to improve drainage. Gardens to till a few times. Many trees to work on in one way or another. This is only the beginning. Have to wait for the end of mud season though, or we'll disappear straight down.

·
Registered
581 Posts
400 hrs in 23 months?

that's only 4 hours per week.

It all comes down to how many chores/jobs you find for your tractor.
OP must have lots uses for his tractor. More than most including me.

Mowing several acres of lawn all summer long, plowing/blowing snow on a 1/2 mile long driveway, doing garden/farming work, making 10 cords of firewood and running up and down the driveway to get the mail and you too can get 400 hours on a tractor in 2 years time.

Its not like they are a needed tool for a every day job. If they were they'd have over 1000 hours in 2 years easy.

I would not have issues buying a 2 year old machine with 400 hours on it.
With that low of hours its more about how it was maintained and used than how many hours are on it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
400 hrs in 23 months?

that's only 4 hours per week.

It all comes down to how many chores/jobs you find for your tractor.
OP must have lots uses for his tractor. More than most including me.

Mowing several acres of lawn all summer long, plowing/blowing snow on a 1/2 mile long driveway, doing garden/farming work, making 10 cords of firewood and running up and down the driveway to get the mail and you too can get 400 hours on a tractor in 2 years time.

Its not like they are a needed tool for a every day job. If they were they'd have over 1000 hours in 2 years easy.

I would not have issues buying a 2 year old machine with 400 hours on it.
With that low of hours its more about how it was maintained and used than how many hours are on it.
LOL growing up I saw many a small tractor used like a Walmart motorized fat people cart... seat cracked and tires worn out but like new everywhere else

·
Registered
581 Posts
LOL growing up I saw many a small tractor used like a Walmart motorized fat people cart... seat cracked and tires worn out but like new everywhere else
One of my first jobs in the Machining business was at a small 5 man Tool Shop.
This shop was located outside a small Wisconsin town in a very rural area.
The owner had 2 of his kids working there. The older one was really sharp, smart guy, learned alot from him.
The younger one was a piece of work.
He was 18 and didn't have a drivers license. So he would drive around on a lawn tractor. Drove the 2 miles from town to the shop on his lawn tractor for work every day.
The older brother told me "you think that's funny, you should see him take his girl friend out Friday nights to the bar. He hitches up a trailer with a chair in it for her."
The older brother never missed the chance to toss out some odd or funny comment so I took it with a grain of salt.

But then one Friday night I was in town and sure enough, there in the bar parking lot was a his lawn tractor with a trailer and chair in it.

So yea, there are ways to get lots of hours on a tractor just getting from one place to another.

·
Registered
200 Posts
26 months with my 2038R and it is around 170 hours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts